Thursday, November 5, 2009

"i'm so glad you have a one track mind like me"

Today's soundtrack is Hey, Soul Sister by Train.





After aligning the blog posts to Facebook notes, I feel like there's nothing much to post :/


I never liked covering up my opinions. There are so many cafes catered to lala muis and lala chais (lala girls and lala guys) popping up in the Klang. These are very easy to recognise with their lacklustre and sometimes tasteless food, mediocre service (and 10% svc charge), budget decor and expensive prices for the food, which make no sense. The other day I went to an F cafe, and wow, it really deserves and F grade for the food. Give me a mamak anytime over the cafes, please.


Sunday night, went up to Genting. Monday, public transport nightmare. Tuesday, This Is It with the whole family :D super rare, because my father doesn't like watching movies. But MJ, different matter lah. Wednesday, stuck at home. Thursday, stuck at home with a sore throat.


And here is a shout out to Vanessa whom I've never met even though she lives in Klang who just celebrated her birthday on the 24th of October. A thousand apologies for not wishing you, because I realised your email address is vague and I don't have you on Facebook. Happy belated birthday!


Brother Philip visited the cell last month and prayed for everyone of us present that day. As he prayed for me, he said he could see visions of ships and docks and said that I would be going places for God :D fuyoh! Excited!
A few weeks after that I got an SMS confirming a job on the East Coast that has to do with ships and docks! Woohoo! PTL.


I've been doing some reading over the holidays. Must nourish the brain mah, or else get big headaches. (That's true. If I spend the whole day in front of the PC and not do anything else I will get a huuuge headache!) Bought Veronika Decides to Die, which costs RM 34.90. That's like, a huge chunk of my allowance :/ no matter, this holidays must venture to the "shop that sells new books at dirt cheap price in Amcorp Mall".


post title: hey soul sister, train

No comments: