Wednesday, October 21, 2009

why so serious

Let's see. Today was the last day of classes. I have Thursday and Friday and whatever's left of today to study 11 chapters, before a weekend of work. And on Sunday, if all goes well and I don't forget to remember it, is a very important day. Shame I have to rush to work not long afterwards. Monday finals at 2pm, then Tuesday hopefully I get to squeeze in a movie. Also, have yet to buy This Is It tickets for le parents + me. Wednesday should be a full dress rehearsal, probably Thursday as well, and Friday is the day of the big show, which a photographer have yet to RSVP. Saturday, if transport is available through the two emcees, should be at the convocation, cos it's the first (and maybe only) time Paul le Blanc will be at the convo of SNHU Malaysian branch. And crap, it's somebody important's birthday too. Have yet to think of a gift or a card. And look at the time! We'll be in November soon. Miscellaneous to do-s include calling the management of M. Cup because no one's called so far, and looking for a job.

Now off to nurse a headache.

"Don't be afraid," Jesus said. "Take courage! I am here!"
Mark 6:50

No comments: