Friday, October 16, 2009

tee gee eye eff


The first time I heard his name, I thought, okay, it's a fairly simple name to remember. But after a few hours I found myself thinking, "What's his name again? Raydon? Langdon? Raymond? Ramey?" You know, those kind of names that once you forget it, you get it mixed up. Maybe I'll just call that guy 'him'.
"They call me her, they call me Stacy"

His name's Rodney.

The pathway I take every weekend forces me to pass by Republic bar. Well, the sign says

Sexy
Cocktail
Bar

but I think it's just a bar. Cocktails can't possibly be sexy.

I especially like walking past the heavily curtained entrance, feeling a rush of cold air from the inside, and sneaking a peek at what the inside of the bar looks like. It's empty on Sunday nights.

Saturday nights, that's when all the people under 25 come out to play. Barcelona is just behind Republic. It was crowded on the first weekend I went; Digi was having its birthday bash.
"Pop it lock it drop it that burtdae cake"

Last weekend there was an open air concert in front of Republic. Lots of "X" propaganda going on.

This coming weekend which starts tomorrow is Deepavali.
Wonder what events will there be.

No comments: