Thursday, July 30, 2009

i want a pro flickr account too :x

There are only so few photoblogs that I find captures my interest. One that I really enjoy reading (or seeing :p) is Nicole Chin's photoblog.

Her work is so simple but communicates to the audience very effectively. Looking at the pictures, one might expect that they are taken by someone of an older age, but she's only 18! My age! *turns green* haha


One of her many works
I'd love to post one of her pictures up here, but then I'd have to ask for permission :/ Hee. If blog reading isn't your thing, you can check out her pro Flickr account here.

2 comments:

Nicky Chin said...

aww, thank you for the post; sp sweet of you! :D

sure sure, u can post photos from my flickr site. and don't worry, u'll get a pro-acc soon. dreams will become reality :) i was longing for one for a pretty long time soon!

take care, XOXO.

caffe_latte said...

Wow.