Thursday, May 14, 2009

"step on a leprachaun"


eco-handbags.ca sells bags made from funky recyclable, environ-friendly stuff: 35mm Slides, magazines, car seatbelts, juice boxes, etc. This one made form record covers caught my eye:
all together now, Y-M-C-A!


Haha too bad they're not sold here. This would be the first item I'd buy.

*


I ruined my white shorts in the laundry :/ it was my first time doing the laundry. Let's laugh together HAHAHAHAHA

"ohemgee you so old edi now only learn how to do laundry? HHAHAHAHAHA"

jealous ar?

*


How does period cramps feel like...well, it feels like your abs are being crunched together with rubber bands. With someone punching your stomach repeatedly.

*




Yesterday I was watching this movie called Little Manhattan (2005) on 8TV's Popcorn and Wednesdays. I didn't watch the whole thing lah (cos CSI was on earlier).
The leading kid played by Josh Hutcherson looks pretty dorky.


But this is him now:

O.O
fu yoh.


More recently, he's been in RV and Journey to the Center of the Earth.

And the music choice in Little Manhattan is very cute. Check out Love Grows (Where Rosemary Goes) by Edison Lighthouse. Fun song that will leave you humming along.





title: BEP's boom boom pow
all images minus village people bag are from google


No comments: