Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"it don't matter if you're black or white"




off google

The first music video I ever remembered watching as a kid was Michael Jackson's Black and White. Fun stuff.

For all the things that he's been called, you have to give MJ the cool title for making moonwalk the shuffle of the 80s.

*

Today my friends and I stood through the presidential speeches for candidates running for the title of America's Next Top Model uh, Student Council President. Only one word to describe the whole thing: circus. I mean, four candidates and already so much mess? Phew.

They were even asking for last minute candidates! Yeap. It did occur to me that if I were to go up and give a speech on HOPE I'd probably garner a decent amount of supporters. All of the candidates were too busy putting forward their own agendas. Sound familiar? Haha.

What I want in a student leader: Integrity. Intelligence. Innovation. Is it too much to ask? Honestly, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

Okay fine so if I want change I should've run for president. Let me drop one subject first, k? Oh wait. Add/drop period is over.
No animosity intended, para kandidate.

*


janelle punya, saya lukis

Accountings so far is...accountings. Macroeconomics is alright. Bussiness Stats is AWESOME; it's just like add maths, only easier. Public Speaking is my second favorite subject. Dr. Lim's a good lecturer but the class is waaay too quiet.

My favorite subject is FAS223 aka Music Appreciation and History! Because I like music. And Zailan Razak is teaching. And we get to do concert reviews as assignments. And go to MPO. And this place called Delucca.





Smile today! :D

No comments: