Sunday, April 19, 2009

grissom is leaving csi

1) I need to look for feather dusters in Jalan Taiping.

2) Mum said I had a period of childhood when I refused to wear shorts or pants or skirts and ran around the house in underwear only. HAHA! So hilarious to think of it. I mean, kids can wear anything and pull it off. Even nothing.
And yes I am still like that.

3) Euthanasia...ugh-thanasia.

4) I like Steve Madden shoes. Very flattering to the feet.

picture courtesy of Google & Steve Madden shoes



And you can't talk about flattering shoes without talking about Stuart Weitzman. This shoe is called Solitaire.

pic courtesy of Google and Stuart Weitzman



And Nine West.

pic courtesy of Google and Nine West

Because Jimmy Choo doesn't make the cut. And Manolo...is just BLAH. Nik.


O beautiful expensive shoes I will never care about.

No comments: