Monday, April 27, 2009

boisterous laugh

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.


There's a twist to getting the previous semester's final results: you have to pay last sem and this sem's fees before getting it. Silly? Maybe.

That's why I'm typing out this post. Killing off 30 minutes to get the results on the Google email.

I have absolutely nothing to do; it's just 1130 am, and my next class is at 3.30. I've gotten the invoice from the registy earlier today to see how much to pay for the April 09 sem.

This morning at 930 I went for my first class, accounts. Hmm...my gang was nowhere to be seen. Oh well. Perhaps they overslept. No, they did not. They decided to go for the later class because they can't wake up early. uh-huh.

And here I am in the noisy computer lab typing out word after word like a typing machine to while away the thirty minutes until I can get my results.
You might think it is pathetic-but I tell you it is not.

Firstly, I need to know my current CGPA so that I know if I can take an extra subject this sem.

Secondly, it is crucial for us students to know if we passed our previous sem's subjects, as they are pre-requisites for us to take other subjects.
We need to know if we failed any subject, so that we know which subject to sit out.

And...that's about it.

And, it's *awesome* that we were kept in the dark on the condition to receive our previous sem's results. so *awesome*.

=)

Sigh. I should've put the moral assignment to my thumbdrive. Then I can edit it here. And print it out here. Now I've to go back, check my mail, load something, and edit it, and edit all of it once again, and send it out to my group members.


I can't do it. I can't type out a blog post without pictures for 30 minutes. Scroo this, I'm going blog hopping.

No comments: