Wednesday, March 11, 2009

don't believe what they say; breakfast is your most important meal of the day

Listening to people talk is better than talking.
Sometimes.



Last Tuesday, I skipped breakfast and went straight to class! It was horrible!
Breakfast is your most important meal of the day.
And now I know why.
I was thinking of lunch the whole class. Wasn't even paying attention.
Thinking about what should I eat for lunch. Chicken rice? Loh Mee? Thosai? McDonalds Stimulus Lunch Package?
Decisions, decisions.



Last night, I had a dream.
It involved a flying hug.
aaaaand someone i've not seen in a looong time.
huh



Flying squirrels!


You guys know the book Carrie Bradshaw read at the beginning of Sex and the City: The Movie? The one with loads of love letters from famous people.
You can find it in Popular at Aeon. I am not kidding you. It costs RM 80+.




Happy birthday Khadijah S.! One in a gazillion, you are.





1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Perhaps you can drink a glass of milk before going for your morning class? And what's a flying hug supposed to be? Lol

I want to have that book too. Must learn how to 'kau lui' better. Ha ha