Thursday, March 12, 2009

candles

2007 was the year I celebrated my birthday one day early.

It was resurrection Sunday.

Nisha and I were to perform for the Vietnamese congregation at night with GHM, and we were to help out at the CF's Easter party at Emily/Ashley's house at that same time too.

We left, we came back, and SPLASH! The whole compound was wet. Everyone was running around barefooted, throwing water at one another. Nisha and I ran into the house to change.

When we came out, someone shouted "There's the birthday girl!"
To cut the long story short, there was cream and the following conversation as people carried me to the pool:


"Eh, who's this ar?" (it was quite dark)
"There, the birthday girl lah!"
"Alright, let's go!"

My screams didn't work ._.
SPLASH





2008 was the year I celebrated my birthday one week early.



There was also one cake in late March at cell.


Zlwin's magic at cell




One week before my birthday, Iona, Khadi, Albert and I were to meet up to watch 27 Dresses.

Then Khadi said she wanted to go makan first, so we went to McDs. There, Iona wrapped a piece of cardboard around my eyes (of all things, Iona) and led me to the loong table. The one at Aeon. And the birthday song started.

Anyway. There were so many people! I didn't even realise Yin Xian, who was supposed to be at NS was there too, till after I cut the cake. Haha.


lovely cake


jian quin, sarah, iona, amanda


miaw miaw and kenneth


poignant albert




Oh gosh.
Thank you all!

3 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

OMG!!! When is ur b'day la, Aisha? Why didn't put on Facebook wan? I feel so bad! Happy belated birthday, Aisha =)

aisha said...

Uh...thanks!
But my birthday is on APRIL 9TH.

ahahahahaha
I don't have to check FB to know yours. 4th October.

Timothy Chen said...

Hahaha. What!!?? Kena tipu ady. Woah i'm so touched. Lol