Thursday, December 11, 2008

thursday


Sooo there I was punching in for work today. The boss handed me my first paycheck. The expression on my face was : O.o because the pay that I got is TEN TIMES less than my first pay when I started working there last year. TEN TIMES.

The saying "Work like you don't need the money," is what should be applied in every worker's life, but this is bordering on riduculous.


Nevermind. At least Friday's my off day, so I'll be able to rest tomorrow. Then, my boss tells me to come to work FRIDAY in the MORNING because the barista is taking MC. I could feel that dark heavy cloud inching its way towards me.

The next hours were alright. Until the cloud decided to multiply when Ivan and Chern Yang coming by to ask me to wear the Santa hat to this weekend's open day. Of course I can't go because of WORK commitments. Then, they told me that their last working day was TOMORROW. YES I AM JELOUS.

I ONLY HAVE ONE OFF DAY THIS WEEK AND THAT WILL BE THIS SUNDAY. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANOTHER OFF DAY BUT NOO~


Anyway to the GOOD things today. *thinks* Nothing. According to the calender, I'm having my PMS now.


Le Petite Sister is selling cards.



These Super Mario mushroom cards-which has the huge words "1UP" in them (one up-one year up, geddit?)...you know, in Super Mario, when you catch a mushroom the words 1UP appear, then you get one extra life...liddat lah.




...cards with HANDWRITTEN music lyrics in them, etc, etc, e=mc2. Requests are welcomed.



No comments: