Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sing a song do the robot

Seven Things That You Dislike the Most:
1. Thing/Events/Situations/Lists that make me bring up the things that I dislike, because then I'd be filled with thoughts of it. BAAAAA-AAAD stuff.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.


Seven Things You Like the Most:
1. God's eternal, infinite love
2. Music
3. Pretty things to look at
4. Delicious things to eat
5. Fun stuff to do
6. Mind-opening books to read
7. FUN (with a capital EFF) people to get to know and be with


Seven Important Things In Your Room:
1. My first Bible
2. Handphone
3. Class pictures
4. Journals, diaries, the likes
5. List of friend's birthdays
6. Wallet (got IC, $, etc)
7. The ROOF


Seven Random Facts About You:
1. I'm allergic to dust
2. Tend to overeat at any situation
3. Have lotsa white clothes
4. I want to have real, eternal, strong, faith.
5. "Someday we'll know; why I wasn't meant for you"
6. I played piano till Grade 7
7. I can roller skate! Really well.


Seven Things You Plan to Do Before You Die:
1. Do the things I have to do which the Lord has set for me.
2. Get married.
3. SKIP NS! FOREVER!
4. Bake muffins.
5. Go carolling for charity.
6. Make mistakes.
7. Backpack to Ipoh.


Seven Things You Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex:
1. Style.
2. Hair.
3. Dressing.
4. Language.
5. TASTE! ahahahaha
6. Intellect.
7. Conscientiusness (awareness towards surrounding)


Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Bernard Chandran *swoon*
2. Justin T.
3. Chris Martin (ahahaha-OI he has a swooning voice okay. now hush)
4. John Legend
5. Dane Cook?
6. Hugh Grant
7. Chad Kroeger (Phew. This is the hardest question to answer)


Seven People to Tag
1. Mr. Victor
2. Nisha
3. Marcus
4. Cherylyn
5. E-Foong
6. Shannon
7. Rachel from College and from Brats, if either of them reads this

No comments: