Friday, December 26, 2008

one life to live. better live it right.

Amazing love, how can it be
That You my King should die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true
And it's my joy to honor You



All I want this Christmas.../Principles for 2009

is to be closer to Jesus

to know my Saviour better so that I can answer every cynical question meant to bring me down.

to make the right choices. Correct choices. Jesus choices.

stay on the narrow road and walk through the small gate (Matthew 7:13, 14) *

read every book I've bought over the year and have not read finish because of the newer books that I buy/receive.

stay away from temptation and evil.

sleep by 11pm every night.

love deeply, laugh outrageously, live righteously.

pray continually.



*Matthew 7:13,14
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.


No comments: