Wednesday, November 12, 2008

optimism keeps the sunshine irresistable

*ahem* Yours truly will be able to take FIVE subjects next semester! (instead of the usual four) Now to keep praying that I'll be able to keep up with the grade.
Thank you Jesus. \(^.^)/


(the following excerpt was inspired by Chia Yee's latest blog entry. See, Chia Yee, people DO read your blog. It's just that they're too shy to say hi. lol)



Monday
-Back to work. Four hours of standing.
-First attempt at the caterpillar-shaped pinata! Left the three paper mached balloons on the balcony.
-Later on in the night, the wind and the rain destroyed the balloons. O.O Three hours of hard work down the DRAIN just like THAT... T.T
-And I had to sweep the floor because the flour flew in...and I was moody cos I was hungry the whole day...and it all happened just as I was about to sleep. -_-

-Yes it was a bad day...but no matter! The next day was bound to be a beautiful day. Optimism keeps the sunshine irresistable, people!

Tuesday
-Back to work. Five hours of standing.
-Second attempt at the pinatas. This time my dad added starch to the paper mache glue solution, so that the newspaper won't disintegrate easily.
-Watched 90210. Such a typical teenage drama series.

Wednesday
-Back to work. Five hours of standing.
-Did nothing to the pinatas. I figured they need time to "stand".
-Updated this blog.

Thursday
-Back to work. Five hours of standing. And I STILL don't know the barista's real name. I kept calling him "Halim, Halim!" when he used the soda glass for the Espreski. Gosh. Shouldn't he point out it's not his name? (cue: That's Not My Name)
-Need to meet Amanda for Samantha's stuff.

Friday
-Back to work. Five hours of standing.
-To college in the evening for meeting with SNHU director.
-Gosh. I miss college people so much. And the IndoMee at Blackout Bistro. *drools*
-Cell that night? hrm. Bawanie's leaving for the other side of the sea.

Saturday
-Work is 3-7pm. The handling grieving workshop part two starts at 2pm...but i won't be able to make it. OH CRAP! THE PINATA! UNDECORATED! Shoot it's a good thing I'm blogging my future diary. Or esle it'd totally slip my mind and tomorrow will be sad.


Sunday
-It's my off day people! This is a miracle~it's extremely hard to get offs on weekends if you do FnB. All glory to God for answering my prayers. Even Teacher Penny was delighted to hear it.
-Church.
-GHM Family Day at 4pm. BRING THE PINATAS AISHA.
-Find a big long stick for the kids to whack the pinata...and FILL THE PINATAS WITH CANDY OH EM GEE I TOTALLY FORGOT! *notes down...buy candy*

Goodness. Imagine the kids whacking the thing happily, expecting sweets to fall down, and all they get is...

air.

No comments: