Thursday, October 23, 2008

in two days...

Subang Parade

So the two girls and I had a plan to meet up at McDonalds (cos they have free refills xD jakun i know), which changed to my house and then Iona got a call from DB telling her to go for an interview at 4 at SP.

Of course, the only sensible thing to do would be to follow her all the way down there to have quality time together, no?

We came back in the evening and stayed at Iona's house till late.

MPH Warehouse Clearance Sale, Section 13/4

The place is right next to BluInc's hq. How could my mum and I missed it? We ended up driving till a Section 51 (kakaka) and got bullied by roadies. Sniffles. Meanies! I will hunt you down~

The place was packed. As expected. Books were on sale everywhere, not categorized, so you'll find a Peter Drucker book next to The Chronicles of Narnia, all next to P.S. I Love You (which is going for RM 20, what a steal).

Argubly the best bargain is the seven books of Narnia going for RM 15. Woot.

Jaya One


I am such a fangirl. Mum bought me here after I gushed about it to her (^^) and the place did not let us down.

Anyway, I think we passed by Jue Lyn's church too-DUMC. Hrm. Still figuring out how to go there this Sunday. >.<

No comments: