Thursday, July 31, 2008

will you let Him?

I might be shifting. Might. No, not my blog silly, I like the URL. After her loan's approved.

I want a room that has a balcony that can fit twenty. No, not really. Thirty, maybe?

Please please I also want to go to Genting with you guys!!! hahaha. Later play Chor Tai Tee all night long.

We were taught how to write resumes at English class today. Anyway, Mr. Jimmy pasted some job adverts all over the class, and one of the ads had my ex-boss' name on it! Haha. I can never escape from Dome. And the horror! No one in my class knows what a barista is!





I thought I could do it on my own. Miss Independent. But the longer I think, the more I lie to myself, it dawned upon me that it cannot happen with me alone. I really want to be there for those who are troubled, and to tell them to do what they can do: to look upon God and call upon His name. He'll pick you up from the mess that you are in, like He did with me.
He'll wash you clean and
heal your wounds,
touch your heart
and mend your soul.
That is what He can do. That is what He WANTS to do.

The question is, will you let Him?
Because God will not barge into your life. He is a gentleman and will knock on the door of your heart first.
If you let Him in like I did, a change is going to happen. ;)


-----------------------------------------------------------

"So, what do you want to do next?" he asked her.

The breeze flew past with a whoosh. The grass around their feet trembled slightly and the light yellow day moths flew out of their safe haven-the trunk of the tree they were sitting upon.

She looked all around her, and it was only the green grass and the blue sky as she can see-as if they were at the edge of the world. A few sunflowers, yet to bloom properly, fenced the field they were in. They swung gently and furiously, depending on the breeze on that day.

Black swallows flew overhead. They glanced up simultaneously to watch the birds make a formation and watched as they flew away, now fading like a small black dot.

"Really, what do you have in mind?" he asked her again, this time looking at her eyes while doing so.

Days like this you wish you could live in forever.



Here's a riddle for you
Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I

No comments: