Thursday, July 31, 2008

my mood is...

...Happy! Guess what? The camp that I'm going to go for has less than 50 campers! So strange! To me at least. Haha. The last few camps I've been to had at least 100 campers. Like 300 for GY.


Love your environment

The haze is back. My eyes are watering more often, my gum is swelling and my face is more oily. Is yours experiencing the same thing too? So horrible, isn't it?
Scream bloody murder at anyone you see starting an open fire. The elderly who are asmathic, the young who cannot catch enough oxygen-everyone seems to be suffering from the open burning, which mysteriously seems to only happen at night, and mysteriously no one from the municipality seems to notice this.
When can you ever get them to notice this kind of stuff?
Anyway, do take care of you environment, it's the only one you and your kids are gonna get. So reduce, reuse, recycle and carpool. For your sake lah.
And also, our addiction to electricity is alarming!

No comments: