Thursday, June 19, 2008

BANANA 2.0

I learnt a new phrase today! Banana 2.0 (banana-two-point-oh) from today's CSI episode. (The usual term is second banana.)
The weirdest ep so far in this season. They poked fun at Two and a Half Men, CBS and writers.

Grissom: (at the suspects who got away) Hey! We'll be watching you.
Suspect: (referring to their new show) Mondays 9.30, 8.30 central.




Okay. This game is whacked. Because I'm smart I did not put the real name of my crushes (you nuts?!).

Super fun, highly recommended.

Like my friend Khadijah, she abhors accountancy and doesn't want to have kids. The MASH game predicts that she'll be an accountant and have 14 kids.

As for me, well...




































 
Behold... My Future
  I will marry justin timberlake.  
  After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in santorini in our fabulous Mansion.  
  We will have 7 kid(s) together.  
  Our family will zoom around in a violet aston martin.
  I will spend my days as a freelance writer, and live happily ever after.  
 
whats your future
 



A girl can always dream. Sigh.

No comments: