Saturday, May 3, 2008

to the miracle worker

*"Miracle worker" is the term coined by Khadijah for Daryl in due respect for his successful mission of making Additional Mathematics tolerable to us for two years, thus helping us to obtain acceptable (in Khadi's case, REMARKABLE) grades for the SPM.

Happy Birthday,
Daryl Quay!
It's your turn to be eighteen
Let's hope you'll continue to be mean
Because that's just who you are
......And I can't find anything that rhymes with "are".

You are a real friend, and like other people who make me smile (and can stand my PMS outbursts) I thank God for you.


It's very nice to have a friend like you with whom I can talk to about...
Maroon 5


JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! Can you say Sexy Back? Oh, which reminds me, when you're back, Khadi and I are going to bring a portable radio and blast Sexy Back all over Klang. And you're going to LOVE 4 Minutes.


But we don't only talk about fluffy popcorn girlish teenagerish stuff. We also chat over intelligent, sarcastic, medical humor...


And other stuff. Like ponies, rainbows, politics and Khadi, a really interesting subject to discuss especially when she's not around.



Oops.

Speaking of which, she's been like this:

since you got on an aeroplane, never to return again, but always in her heart. Oh! This love has taken it's toll on me, she said-Oh crap I'm typing out Maroon 5 lyrics. Sorry!

Happy birthday again.

You rock!

No comments: