Thursday, May 1, 2008

mayday

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.



How are you feeling today?

My Eyes-Travis
Yes I feel like crying out of BOREDOM. Mayday, what you expect.

Will you get far in life?
Happy Ending-Mika
Will have a happy ending, that's for sure.

How do your friends see you?
When Will I See Your Face Again-Jamie Scott
They miss me much.

Will you get married?

-iconator
Suddenly I See-KT Tunstall
...

What is your best friend's theme song?
Breakable-Ingrid Michaelson
Oh that is true.

What is the story of your life?
But, Honestly-Foo Fighters
The lyrics go: "I want one thing that I gave to you"
What?! What did I give to you?

What was high school like?
Vertigo-U2
A big blur.

How can you get ahead in life?
Maneater-Nelly Furtado
BWAHAHAHAHA

What's the best thing about your friends?
Give It To Me-Timbaland, Nelly, Justin
We share stuff.

What's in store for this weekend?
These Are Not My Pants-Five Iron Frenzy
A medley.

Describe your grandparents.

Here Comes the Sun-The Beatles

How's your life going?
Jesus Take the Wheel-Carrie Underwood

What song will they play at your funeral?
Kiss Goodbye-Lee Hom

How does the world see you?
Into the Night-Santana, Chad Kroeger

What does your mum think of you?
Realize-Colbie Caillat

Will you have a happy life?
Sheperd-Paradise Live

Do people secretly lust after you?
Shiver-Coldplay
The thought of it makes me shiver.

How can you make yourself happy?
Morning Lullabies-Ingrid Michaelson

What should you do with your life?
Do You Know-Enrique Iglesias
Do you know? 'Cos I don't.

Will you ever have children?
Don't Panic-Coldplay
I won't panic when I do.

What song would you strip to?
Love Song-Sara Bareilles

What is your deep, dark secret?
Blue Orchid-White Stripes

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Redemption-Switchfoot

What's your personality like?

Ordinary People-John Legend

What song will be played at your wedding?
Edge of the Ocean-Ivy
I could've pressed next till I reached Fergie's Finally, but that'd be cheating. This is good too, though!

I tag:
*Marcus
*U-Mae
*Zhu Whee
*Khadi
*Joe Jian

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Heyy I love Travis... Your answers so funny wan =p Aiyeh, i kena TAGGED again...

bloody awful poetry said...

Lolzies. I just played this a couple of days ago. It just never gets old la wei.