Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dear Samantha



You! Woman! Girl! Dude! Man! Whatever I choose to call you, your personality is the thing that leaves me nuts sometimes.

Thank you for being a great best friend. Yesh, time has certainly pass since the day we met (I cannot remember). It's a great blessing to know that you've come to known the Lord, and it's also a great blessing to have you remembering to call me, even when you're down under (yes, I know the call rates are dirt cheap there).

I love you very much and appreciate everything you've done.

For what it's worth, you'll definitely be one of my maids-of-honor for my wedding. (I'll have to hold a Bridesmaid Idol to see who gets the coveted position) And I hope to be yours too!

Happy birthday.

Psalm 121:2-4
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;

indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.




Your lazy friend who was once very motherly,
A.

No comments: