Sunday, May 25, 2008

6 things

Oh yes yes college life is SO much fun, we get to wear our pajamas to classes, go online whenever and wherever we want, and get to make so many friends.

BUT it's not fun when ALL of Malaysia is on holiday, and you're not. Secondary and primary school students get to go to the KLCC book fair in this two weeks and what are we college people stuck with? LECTURES. Count your blessings I say, count.


Thank you Khadijah for tagging me.

6 Things

PS: House is back (June 2nd)! And so is CSI:New York (June 9th if I'm not mistaken)! Hip hip-Hooray!

PPS:
22ND: Happy birthday Nisha!
24TH: Happy birthday Su Ling!
28TH: Happy birthday Samantha!
You three girls light up my life like Christmas lights, and I love you guys a lot.

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

Haha you tagged me!Revenge is sweet, no?