Saturday, April 5, 2008

So I was strolling by my sister's blog the other day...

'cikgu ade tak orang sampai umur 30 belum datang haid lagi?'
teacher: *shakes head* tak mungkin begitu lama
serene: stupid that one is man lah



(enlarged image)

So. There I was, waiting for Desperate Housewives (scandal! scandal!) to come on, listening as this caller won The Kuda Air merchandise on the 8TV Quickie.

I had a feeling that the other CD there will have nothing to do with me, because I was soo tired and exhausted.

And then my sister asked me politely (read: shoved the phone into my face) to join the 8TV contest to win that Panic!, oops sorry Panic At The Disco (no more "!")CD, which I thought was rather amusing. We were once those creepy kids who had nothing better to do than to listen to the radio or watch the TV mindlessly day in, day out waiting for our favourite band to be mentioned.
Deny it all you want, that only strengthens my point.

DUDE! Do you know how frikin' hard it is to get through to 7729 6011? Like, really hard! I tried to call in for Nidji's new album but all I heard was *tooot tooot tooot* with three "o"s.

Anyway, to cut things short, she got what she wanted lah. And it was fun to talk to Phat Fabes and Nas, as crazy gila as they may sound.

Oh, and Grace Youth Church is starting tomorrow! (6th of April) It's going to be on every first and third Sunday of the month. Tomorrow's maiden service will see Pastor Henry speaking, with free lunch afterwards. Second hall, remember that, second hall, how hard can it be to remember second hall anyway? If you see my sister loitering in the main service PLEASE drag her upstairs. I grant you the permission to do so.

TTFN

No comments: