Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday

Jokes from the Mail: The Mum Test
I was out walking with my 4-year-old daughter. She picked up something
off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away
from her and I asked her not to do that.
'Why?' my daughter asked.
'Because it's been on the ground. It's dirty, and it probably has germs,'
I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked,
'Momma, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart.'
I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mom Test.
You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mom.'
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information. 'Oh...I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you
don't pass the test, you have to be the dad.'
''Exactly,' I replied back with a big smile on my face.


Thank you a whole bunch for lending me P.S. I Love You, Khadi! It was a fun read but terribably horrible (to me, at least) ending.
It was a very light and fun to read chick lit, and I believe it has to be a tear jerker for many. Belum sampai setengah jalan pun sudah boleh nangis! The publisher should have sold the novel in gift packs, i.e. with a box of tissues.
We should get the DVD and cry buckets watching it. Two words: Gerard Butler. Muahahaha.

Uh...How was CNY ar? Ok ok lor. Same old, same old. Today I wore a new top that was babydollish that was too tight for me. It was so tight I comtemplated on never wearing a top like that anymore, and going against all good-looking tops and finding solace only in snarky t-shirts with snarkier words on them. How tight was it, you ask? So tight that I'm blogging about it. Maybe I'll give it away.

O yeah. You know some brands you thought would never open their shops here in Klang? Gap, Baby Phat, Old Navy, Banana Moon(laughs), etc-guess where you can find them? F.O.S. It's true, and even though some people call them Full Of Sh!t, I still find the clothes there very appealing.

Like there's this white shirt with two hearts and the word Old Navy under the hearts-oh so charming. (because The Way I Am was used in an Old Navy commercial) Plus, the layout of the store at Aeon enables a shopper to browse through everything in a very relaxed manner. Nice what-got big space, white walls, hip (haha!) music and a few flat screen TVs for entertainment. Like a playground. A safe playground where there's very little chance of getting kidnapped.

No comments: