Thursday, February 7, 2008

"Do you want me to change? Will I change for you?"

Iona is back from wherever she was in the past month...but she's leaving soon too. Anyway. Five days better than no days, no?

*ring ring*
*ring ring*
"Hello?"
"'Cause every time I see your bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place. And it starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose, wherever it goes, I always know,"

How can a girl think she is in love just because she has a boyfriend?
Quote: Preteens who are in love are like...dogs without heads.

Ah, sorry lah if it's too gruesome or whatever for you. But really.
It's mushy, inappropriate and makes me sound like a 40-year old hag, but what the heck lah. Preteens always say what the heck also right, when they jump into things they regret later?

Happy Chinese New Year to you too, and remember, the word this season is tithe.

No comments: