Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Many are called, but few are chosen."


Is 23rd a Saturday?

Today I went to Secret Recipe at Voir inside Jusco. I have to say, the 10% service tax is so not worth it. I suspect the waitresses and waiters are all school-leavers 'cause they look young and act young too.

I pay you guys 10% service tax, I expect that 10% to be worth it. RM 4.29 is a lot of money to fork out, you know, and money doesn't grow on trees! Secret Recipe, you should teach your people well. No matter how many awards you win from the pacific you cannot win our hearts if you don't give good service.

Sorry lah, but that waitress practically flung that plate of cake at us, and we humans normally don't like plates full of moist, uneaten cakes flung at us, especially when we're not at a party.

I am currently typing my whole life in a 1000 word essay to be submitted to The Star newspaper to see if I can attend the BRATS programme this year. Taiping, Penang or Kuala Selangor.

KLPAC is looking for a pianist to perform in their Spring Fest programme in April. Anyone interested? You have to play this song at the audition though, it's called Sherperd's Song. Music sheet and application form available at www.klpac.com.

I wonder why some people blog weirdly...using non-existent English words, for example. That puzzles me terribably. It's hard to read like that...when it's typed out awkwardly.

Khady just told me that this blog she blogged about was locked. Hmm. I wonder why. Oh yeah, it's because some people don't think twice when creating a blog! Gosh people. Think lah.

Anyway, the blogger's name is Leowie. Ms. Leowie-who-blogs-on-Xanga, this is for you: I really like your posts. They were funny and made me laugh, even though I don't know you, I really like what you post about. I do not stalk you as I have a life, and I believe my friend was being inquisitive when she blogged about you. I apologize if you feel like we've intruded on your privacy, but that is what you get when your blog is public. Just a note lah, I'm dissapointed that I won't be reading your stories anymore.

Have a great week everybody!

No comments: