Thursday, December 20, 2007

Read



Hahaha no more chatbox. I don't know how to put it back and don't think I will-it's such an unnecessary necessity. Comment only lah.

This holidays are not so fun for me. So many things lined up everyday-like the past few days I've been waking up at the ungodly holidays hour of 7am to put on make up. Gaaaaahhhh I dislike make up.

Shannon, you went to the same edu fair as I did on Sunday! Did you see Cerdwin there? I didn't see you lah, but I saw her...And Su Ling, when I gave my handphone number to your college, I thought they'd be like other colleges-not calling, etc, but mana tau the other day I was on the KTM a girl rang me up! She was like "So have you made your choice yet?" as if anyone could make a future-altering choice of deciding what to do after SPM that easily! I mean, you need, at the very least, two weeks to consider all your options!

And I don't know if she was being friendly or promotional, but she kept asking me when I was free so that I could go down to KDU to check out the campus. Gosh. That was WEIRD. And too friendly lah. Sorry to say. After reading all of your blog posts on KDU, Su Ling, I've decided not to consider KDU too deeply.

Taylor's as usual went all out with their artsy fartsy stuff to draw more rich students there. I mean, their booth, though it stood out, stood out like an unhumble sore thumb. I avoided it at all cost.

However, at the fair (Which I went with three other friends), I also noticed many things. Like, the XPAX booth had pretty girls with long, 3 feet hair wearing itsy bitsy little teeny weeny white mini skirts. That was just plain exploitation of women. Anyway. Daryl, Khadi and I went to the booth and signed up for the free SIM pack. We (or rather, I) complained loudly (but no too loud) about the lack of cute guys at that particular telco booth. I mean, seriously! If there's cute girls to attract guys, what's stopping Celcom from hiring extremely cute guys to attract girls?

On another note, when I went home that day, my mom told me the free SIM pack plus the RM5 talktime was just a marketing ploy, which I already knew, but what I didn't know was that you'd be BILLED for subscription fees every month after you activate it. Boo the purple telco which tries to cheat unsuspecting teenagers!!!! Booo!!!!

I do have two colleges which drew my interest-Malaysian Institute of Art (MIA-Hahahaha) and Raffles Design Institute. MIA offers all arts stuff-design, music, fine art, etc. Raffles-well, I only know it because it was the place where they shot Project Runway Malaysia. I didn't know Felix came from that institute!



Take care everybody!

Phil 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

No comments: