Sunday, December 30, 2007

Overboard

I've found my calling in life! To be Justin Timberlakes' personal assistant.

So. How was your Christmas? Mine was okay. Very glittery and red, if you know what I mean. I got lots of presents which made me very happy. I gave some cards to some people too. It was a rush job really.
If you think we celebrate Christmas for the snow and Santa Claus, we don't. We celebrate Christmas as the day God sent a Saviour to the world, that he die 33 years later for all of us so that whoever believes in Him can and will receive eternal life in paradise. Oh, call it typical of a Christian if you want, but that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that we say-that if you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you, you'd go to Heaven.
Christmas was joyful this year.

We had a slumber party the other night. What we didn't know was that the invitees were automatically the comittee for next year's big girls-only event. No, it's not Be That Girl (it's not on for next year I heard). It's.....Royalty!!! The all-girl event you, yes, you girl, should look forward to next year. (Okay, so it's not actually called Royalty, but I like that song, sue me).


Your assignment for today, before 2007 ends is to write a sentence or two (and post in comments) with the following phrase:
"O how we acted like kids"


Before the lines get jammed I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year for 2008!

Colossians 1:16-17
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

No comments: