Monday, December 31, 2007

~

1.Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:
1. What is your dream when you were a small kid?
To be a cashier.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Living.

3. What do you wish to have right now?
Time.

4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
Yesterday when I tickled its tummy.

5. What did you realize recently?
My friends are old teenagers.

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Sleeping late.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Grumble.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
My life.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
The 3rd target.

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Define like, then I'll get back to you.

11. List out 3 kinds of people you hate the most.
I don't hate. I dislike with great intensity.

12. Define loneliness.
Post-SPMers in January.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Yes.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
When I poured iced water for that guy in purple (He was not Barney, I asked) and he said: "How nice of you,"

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
That uber-cool song. Jingle Bells.

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
To have more wishes.

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
Yes.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Take it easy.

20. Are you doing something valuable in your life?
Yes.

I tag
1. Khadi
2. Marcus

I know if I tag other people they will brush it off as an immature act of bloggers. But I like doing tags. Makes me feel self-centered.

I wish peace and love to be upon you for the year ahead.

No comments: