Thursday, December 20, 2007

If you ever take me out to eat, I will eat and not complain about my weight

Ohmy goodness Khady tagged me with the most ridiculous tag ever because I don't like being tagged today.

List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:

1. Blessings from above
2. A party with everyone. Bring presents kay?
3. Justin Timberlake
4. A new home with Ikea furnitures
5. Time


Answer the following questions:


1. The person/people who tagged you is/are?
Khadijah


2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Extremely close friend.


3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Shopacholic. Understanding. Bitchy. Friendly. Warm.


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Loving me!


5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
"I lazy lah,"


6. if he/she becomes your lover, you will?
I will not become.


7. if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Oh, so many things. Shopacholicsm, laziness...lol.


8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you will -?
Not do anything. Life's too short to hate.


9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be -?
Me telling her to not be herself, vice versa.


10. the most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is -?
I want to do for HER? I don't know, hire a jet to take her from Johor so that we can join Daryl at Giordano's 5 hour only 45% sale? (Yes people, I saw that storewide sale! My dad notified me so we went and bought a shirt. Woo hooo 45% off it felt good.)


11. your overall impression of him/her is -?
DORAEMON!!!! Or Orked. Or Setengah Sepet.


12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
What? Your grammar so wrong lah. I no answer.


13. the character you love of yourself are?
Ohmygoodness this is a horrible question with terrible grammar!


14. on the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
Stupid grammar! I no answer.


15. the most ideal person you want to be is?
Ahh, this I understand. I want to be like Jesus. He LOVES.


16. for people that care and like you, say something to them?
I know you think I don't know you but I do and I pray for you everytime I think of you.
You have people who care and love you so if you think there isn't anyone, ask us, and we will tell you we love you. (That sounds like a song!)
And please stop using cuss words like shit, damn, f***, b!tch, b@$t@rd and all that crap.
I don't like to hear that kind of shat flowing from your mouth.


17. 10 friends who you love the most;
Who do I love?
1. God
2. Iona
3. Khadi
4. Daryl
5. Sam
6. Jamie
7. Yin Xian
8. Sarah
9. Nisha
10. Joyce

who is no.6 having relationship with??(Jamie)
Some anime character.


no.9, a male or female?? (Nisha)
The last I check she was 100% female.


If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing??
No comment.


How bout no.8 and 5?
Ok lah.



What is no.2 studying about??(Iona)
Hornbills.


When was the last time you had a chat with no.3??(Khadi)
Haha, we're on the same question! A few days ago.


What kind of music band does no.8 like??(Sarah)
She's into jazz now. Kenny G, Michael Buble...


Does no.1 has any siblings??(God)
This is a trick question.


Will you woo no.3??(Khadi)
What for?


How about no.7??(YX)
Again, what for?


Is no.4 single??
No.

What is the surname of no.5??(Sam)
Chen.


What is the nickname of no.10??(Joyce)
I have not seen her in a very long time, I've forgot. Bising, maybe? Joy?

What is the hobby of no.4??(Daryl)
He likes...music from the 80s. Wine. Books. Maroon 5. Intellectual conversations on Giordano and Padini apparels. Debates. Crapping lah, hahaha!!!


Do no.5 and 9 get along well??(Nisha n Sam)
I should think so....both have met once before and are equally sarcastic in manner.


Where is no.2 studying at??(Iona)
No where. She got expelled from school for peeking at boys in the toilet, causing a whole horde of them to faint.


Talk something casually about no.1??(God)
As much as you like to think He's not there, He is. You cannot feel Him at times, but He is there.


Have you try developing feelings for no.8?? (I'm going to edit the q...please use the edited version when completing tag)
Have you tried to develop feelings for no.8? (Sarah)
Yes. HAHAHAHA LOL what kind of twisted person would I be?


Where does no.9 live at??(Nisha)
Far far away!


What color does no.4 like??(Daryl)
Orange grey red. The last I checked.


Are no.5 and 1 best friends??(God n Sam)
Yes.


Does no.7 like no.2??(YX and Iona)
Yes.


How do you get to know no.2?? (Iona)
Uh...I was...she is...uhm...we have a confusing relationship, if you know what I mean.


Does no.1 have any pets??(God)
I am not sure about that...


Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world??(YX)
Yes. Ahahahaha. Next to Justin!!!


TAGS ;
Yin Xian
U-Mae
Joyce
Cherylyn
Poh Leong

No comments: