Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas in four days-

To: You

Some things I don't understand
Like why do you need a man
To fix your broken dreams
When he doesn't have the means?

He is not your Superman
So stand, woman, stand
So that you may decide
The ultimate choice that is right

I'd trade my favourite purple pumps
To not see your emotions clumped
Over a guy you just met
Who, with words, had made you sad

He will go on to explain
Why he did that, again and again
But it's up to you to believe
And the truth you'll have to sieve.


For the record, I do not own purple pumps. I do not like pumps. I think they are overrated comebacks from the seventies which found its way back into this new era along side the oversized oval glasses and hippy loose polka and psychadelic patterned clothes which have now dominated the streets all over Klang.

Oh yes, sure, they look nice when you've got that seevnties hairstyle to go along with it, but too much of a good thing is a bad thing lah.

But yes, they look more presentable than the emo goths, punks and lalas of the town. I still think that the seventies look makes a person look waay older than she is supposed to be. Matured, yes, older, definitely.

Jeans and t-shirts are timeless. Like certain forms of music. *cough*

No comments: