Wednesday, December 26, 2007

frus-tu-ra-ted

I took 74 pictures with my phone in the last two weeks and guess what? Out of the 74 beautiful detailed 2MP pictures I could have gotten, I only have 3 2MP pictures. The rest are in VGA. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very frus lah! I took SO MANY pretty pictures I was planning to load on Flickr and blog about, but since they are in VGA I don't think I'll do that. AIYOH GERAM MENGGILA MAN!!!! Shortchanged lah.

I hope the idiot that changed my phone's camera resolution to VGA wasn't me.

Anyway. Hm. Iona's going off to NS this Saturday, so I can't read any more of her funny blog posts for 3 months.

(Sing along to the tune of Hey There Delilah)
Hey there Iona
What's it like in Hornbill city?
Girl today you must be sweaty
And we're not there to see you use the M-16
Thank God for that or we'll get hurt
Oh yes we will
Chorus:
Oh why you kena pick(x4)

Okay. So my cousin had a wedding dinner the other day. Sorry lah, I never knew her. You know how it's like in Chinese families-one from this side and another from the other.
There were 5 photo albums on the reception table-ranging from extremely big to notebook size. Mom said the cost for all of that was RM 10K. Laugh your butts off. RM 10K. That can sponsor my education for a good year or two.

Anyway. The qualities of the pictures are seriously good, maybe because the bride worked in the photo shop and the groom is a photographer. I know, what a great combo right? There was a picture which had apples and a black background mimicking that Japanese anime which I will not mention the name due to certain reasons. There was also a collection of pictures shot at the beachside-all very nice and tastefully done, almost F4 like.

The photos so far are the best I've seen-very interesting and captured every moment nicely. There were even videotapers (lol) at the entrance to tape every guest entering and exiting. My cousin: (After looking through all the pictures) I want to get married also!

No comments: