Thursday, December 6, 2007

d.i.e. lah d.i.e. lah

Okay today's post will be a photography post.
By using the daylight white balance on the camera phone, you will get a picture like this on a nice sunny day:

I think it looks kind of fluoroscent-ish and very bold.
But if you use the cloudy setting, it will look much prettier, warmer and more 80s-ish.

This is my secret: even indoors I still use the cloudy setting to make everything look rusty and warm.
Here are some other pictures I took with the cloudy setting:




Khadi's mum made these^. Fuish, amazingly sweet and clumpy, like how a chocolate mascara would taste like!

Thank you very much for hosting the party Cher! Cher's mum made this, which was adorable 'cos there were little orange slices in them:


1 John 4:11-12 (I like this scripture a lot-very easy to understand)
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Complete the love by loving me! I mean us!

No comments: