Friday, November 30, 2007

Got tagged by Joyce.

Rules and Regulations -
1. Do not copy my answers.
2. The tag questions must be 100% same.
3. If you tag someone, please use this title <(your name) Taggie Attack> (???)
4. Tag people after doing tag.

I have to name 20 people. (Remember: Out of sight, out of mind! hahahaha. So if you don't see your name here you know why. But absence makes the heart grow fonder, yeah?)

1. Khadi
2. Iona
3. U-Mae
4. Daryl
5. Bawanie
6. Joyce
7. Cherylyn
8. Lorna
9. Me
10. My sister
11. Ione
12. Janielle
13. Samantha
14. Shannon
15. Zlwin
16. Wei Guan
17. Sarah
18. Yoke Ping
19. Nisha
20. Lilian (I hope that's one L)

How do you get to know 14? (Shannon)
Youth Energy, 2006.

What would you do if you had never met 1? (Khadi)
Oh goodness. I don't know. I. Just. Don't. Know. (Christina Yang accent)

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? (Me, Lilian)
I would not date them again.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Of course! Without a doubt.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Uh, duh. Me and the whole world! Beauty is inner, and I like her adorable pancreas.

Do you know anything about 12's family?
All of her nuclear family member's names start with a J.

Tell me something about 7. (Cherylyn)
She says doughnuts, cheese and bread are Elvis food.

What is 18's favourite? (Yoke Ping)
Jesus! And friends. And YE. Choir too.

What language does 15 speak? (Zlwin)
English. Hebrew, maybe?

Who is 19 going out with? (Nisha)
Me.

How old is 16 now? (Wei Guan)
17

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Sam)
A few hours ago.

Who is 2's favourite singer? (Iona)
Nelly Furtado. HAHHAHAHAHA.

Would you date 4? (Daryl)
No.

Would you date 17? (Sarah)
I would, but I'm a chick, and chicks don't date chicks. And I can wait till I'm older to go on an ACTUAL date in Disneyland.

Is 15 single? (Zlwin)
Well, I'd tell you he is, but he'd say he's attached. Go tanya!

What is 10's last name? (My sis)
Tak tahu.

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? (Ione)
No. We're related, it's haram.

Which school does 3 goes to? (U-Mae)
MGS.

Where does 6 live? (Joyce)
In the pot of gold over the rainbow. No lah.

What is your favourite thing about 5?
She can hold a humorous yet intellectual conversation for more than an hour.

I tag...
Like Joyce, I'll be tagging everyone on the list who has a blog.
This is a fun tag!

1 comment:

Iona Tan said...

Maneater make you work hard make you spend hard make you want all of her love~~

You wish you never ever met her at all!!
You wish you never ever met her at all!!
You wish you never ever met her at all!!


YOU know what i like XD!