Friday, November 30, 2007

Can I not put a title? My lawyer says I'm not allowed to.

Today we all went to the new Jusco. For me it was the second time, others third, some first and one the fifth time. LOL.

Before the outing I prayed that God will give me wisdom, grace and patience to handle everything 'cos in social situations I tend to get very angry, unpredictable and short-tempered for no reason. Thank God that none of the negative stuff happened. ANYWAY,

We went to Toast More for the surprise. The kind people there allowed us to bring the doughnuts from next door to eat there. Well, it's a hip place for teens. The music went backwards in time. If you sit there from like 2.30 till 4.00 or so like me and listen to the music, you'll feel hip -> young-> younger-> v v young.
Like, 2.30 they were playing SexyBack all the way to that Dionne Warwick song that I forgot the title.

Here's a picture of a greedy monkey and the doughnuts from next door:


"MINE! MINE! ALL MINE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!!! GET THAT CAM AWAY!"
I took this from my sister. Her Nokia phone's pictures look so much better than mine eventhough mine has Cybershot. So yes, I do feel rippped off.

This was 12 of the 18 doughnuts YX asked to pick out. Although I only picked the ones I thought people would eat and none of the exotic sounding ones. Sorry!


The girl was definitely surprised, and we're so glad for that. The mastermind was Kathy, who was visibly seen (giggling) with Donna the whole time, just like A with CW and IT with WC. Do I feel left out? Yes. Come on, who won't. But I still hold on to the principle that BGRs don't exist, and the quote from Kimberly's blog a few weeks back about "we not being ready to love another at this age." But DO tell me all about your bf/gf/date. I'd LOVE to hear about those. NO, I''m not being sarcastic. SERIOUSLY. REALLY! I'll stop typing in caps now.

I'm going again tomorrow with another group. Speaking of group, the other group must have felt left out during the surprise, but TH represented the singletons by commenting "We have the best view here!" Which was true. AHAHAHAHA we saw all the action. lol.

Some of them were studying the menu...


And others went post-SPM mode and studied the Undang book.


And guess what? The belated b'day girl is in a relationship. See this picture:

SSSssshhhh!!!

To end it off, pictures of the scrumptious doughnuts from Big Apple Doughnut and Coffee Shop:



Monkey: "I'm not on a diet. I'M NOT ON A DIET!!!"


And I would like to say this to all of the people I know and don't in my school:
When will I see your face(s) again?
Ahahahaha don't tell my sis but Jamie Scott has talent! I like When Will I See Your Face Again. The title is way too long to be typed. lol.

OH, and Lilian: CCAAAAAAAAMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: