Sunday, September 30, 2007

my december ('s plans so far)

"Salvation is here and He lives in me"-H.U.

My December is the song of a Linkin Park original and Kelly Clarkson's latest album.
In the year 2007, Good Charlotte replaced its drummer. Maroon 5 did the same. Click 5 had a permanent substitute for its lead singer.


December 4th: Last SPM paper.
December 8-11th: GY camp! I don't care how hard it takes to go there, I know it's going to be a fun time. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!
December 14th: memorytrace07.blogspot.com? it could be interesting. only form 5s? only if it's guaranteed then i might consider going. how's the security like, i wonder?

2 comments:

Iona Tan said...

Lol, You going for Memory Trace? I got turned off but amused at the sight of their latest blog titled "person in-charged". MWAHAHA!

aisha said...

Oh man, person in charged. that's funny~!