Saturday, September 1, 2007

"it's called thinking ahead"-HAHAHAHA right.....

The title itself sounds shallow. Well, I got tagged by (in order. Man, I'm taggable. Ignore the egoism): U-Mae, Iona, Khadijah and Cherylyn.

Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

My perfect lover has to be male. 'Nuff said.

1. I notice that almost none of the girls who did this put in this point, but the first criteria for me is he has to love me.

2. U-Mae said: a family man. My perfect lover has to be a Jesus man. I don't really mind about anything else, but the thing that I look out for is that he has to be a follower of Jesus Christ.
He has to know his priorities, and know who he's living for. If he can memorise scriptures, that'll be a bonus point. LOL. He has to be on fire for God and should be willing to be a matyr. We should be like iron sharpen iron.
However, if he's a free thinker, I'll introduce him to Jesus.

3. He has to be intelligent.
By intelligent I mean, he knows who he is: a God-fearing person who detests smoking, drinking, malice, slander, gossip and injustice. Intelligent also means that he should keep a calender for my PMS outbursts. HAHAHAHAHA. Also, intelligent means he has to be honest. Honesty is the best policy because I cannot tahan people who try to hide things. Musical-can play a music instrument.
Anyway, intelligence is subjetive.

4. He has to be environmentally-friendly
Prefarably bio-degradable and drives a smart car.

5. He has to know how to do the housework
Well, the least he should know is cooking and ironing the clothes ('cos that's what my dad does at home). It would be nice if he can cook something other than fried eggs and Maggi/Mamee/Cintan Mee.

6. HE CANNOT BE ADDICTED TO FOOTBALL.
The perfect lover CANNOT BE ADDICTED TO FOOTBALL. Instead, he should be addicted to Formula One, dart, tennis or Formula Two.

7. He has to have my father's qualities
All the good qualities of my father lah, like cooking, has a sense of humor, friendly and outgoing, and like Pastor John says, COURAGEOUS! He definately has to be courageous! I cannot tahan people who are so quiet. Memang tak boleh tahan, my hand will itch like want to slap them. But he cannot be TOO loud until it comes to a point of being annoying. Then I will slap him too. My father also likes to eat, so he has to be willing to try all kinds of food. He should eat those food with me and not worry about my weight.
But he cannot ever ever ever touch beer or cigarettes.

8. WE HAVE TO BE BEST FRIENDS.
You know how they say you shouldn't marry your best friends? I say friendship is the essence that keeps a marriage together. Therefore, my perfect lover has to already be a friend I know. I wouldn't want to get married to my crush-it would mean sweaty hands, fast heart beat and twitchy eye (haha) all the time. Can you imagine that? That would suck SO MUCH.
(nudge nudge wink wink)
It's like the title to this picture I found on Flickr:
It Is Not A Lack Of Love, But A Lack Of Friendship That Makes Unhappy Marriages

(taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/journeytonowhere/)
When I say we have to be friends, it means that he can stand my disgusting habits all the time and be tolerant, even adore my scream. JK.


Of course, there's no such thing as a perfect lover. And if you notice, I added in more than 8 criterias. I just made it up as I did it, except numbers 1 to 4.
1. Anyway, I would like to tag Bawanie but she already got tagged.
2. I don't feel like tagging anyone else, but since this blogger called Gwen has been commenting a lot, I guess I should tag her.
3. I would like to tag my sister but she doesn't have a blog and she's too young to do these kind of tags.
4. Also, I want to tag my future other half but since I don't know who that is, I guess I would be wasting my time trying to tag people.

Selain itu, I wonder what U-Mae and Iona thinks of this list now that they've seen it.

No comments: