Monday, August 27, 2007

"all mamaks are called Joe"-JJ & Rudy



Since I couldn't find anything REMOTELY "Malaysian" other than the choir pictures.
This was taken at Pangkor.

Anyway, I'm here to look patriotic for this Friday.
Why do I love Malaysia so much? Charmaine answered this, after she said how much she loves the culture, food, etc:

Lagu Belaian Jiwa and Kau Ilhamku adalah lagu yang paling romantik saya pernah dengar. Vokalnya juga syok sekali sehingga boleh menidurkan saya. Kalaulah kekasihku boleh menyanyikan lagu ini pada saya, cair hatiku. Cair sehingga tidak terhingga. Ah ini tidak membawa apa-apa makna sekalipun tetapi tidak mengapa, saya tahu anda sekalian faham apa saya hendak sampaikan

Why do I love my country
-Because I don't hate it
-Food food food
-Uhm...shopping is reasonably cheap at times (mega sale!)
-Pirated stuff?
-NASI LEMAK!
-unity, integrity, etc-all those cliched stuff which are true but we have the need to point it out anyway, just in case.
-the fact that we are live all-year round in summer season but still find the need to wear jackets, windbreakers and scarves to tuition, offices, cinema, etc. No wonder winter apparel sell so "laris"-ly here. but STILL, we're damaging the environment! (wrong reason, haha)
-Sepet, Gubra and Mukshin! And...P.Ramlee?
-I know! I know! Ramly burger...ahaha
-tourist destinations
-the people. i think. except those rude drivers, people who follow the National Timing, etc.
-UPSR! PMR! SPM! STPM!
-(insert reason here)


Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan Malaysia ke-50 yang Terawal Beberapa Hari!

No comments: