Friday, September 28, 2007

i like being truthful, unless i'm being tactless.



Have you got this email about a dancing woman? It says if you see it turning clockwise, you're using your right brain.
The image can turn both ways, I've seen it, but I don't know if it's an optical illusion or what. The email also says that you're a genius if you can see it turn both ways.


Sharing secrets is so much fun. Why bother keeping them?

I have this slight utter dislike for people who say "that's so random" since Bawanie pointed out that whatever they say is random isn't. IT'S NOT RANDOM IF YOU SAY IT IS, because nothing is unless it's from a radioactive substance. Now THEY are random.

I don't like foreign workers. Note I don't hate them, I just don't like them. There's this air around them. You know, that kind-and I hope it's just because they bring their culture and way of life here and nothing worse than that.

At the place where I stay, you can see foreign women wearing pyjamas out in the daylight. I know we Malaysians are lazy, but wow...I mean, it's 2 in the afternoon on a Sunday morning. And this woman flaunts her sleeping attire out to the public in the BROAD DAYLIGHT as if it's normal in this country!

What about norma masyarakat Malaysia? Why can't they try to live like us? ie not wearing pyjamas in public?! I do hope that when we go overseas to work/study we don't do embarassing things that will mencemarkan nama baik Malaysia.

Gambatte to those who are sitting for PMR!

As of today, SPM is 38 days away. Have to start reading the Sejarah textbook like it's the Bible now. Omygoodness. It is soo. SOOO. SOOO. Interesting.
I LOVE SEJARAH!

Especially chapter 6 and 7 in Form Four! And the last chapter of form four! They are TERRIBABLY interesting! It adds to my knowledge!

I can actually use Sejarah facts in my life!
Like if I see a person who's in front of me at the bank queue, I can tap him on the shoulder and start explaining to him about the kepentingan penubuhan Malayan Union! How cool is that?!
I'd better memorise the nama-nama anggota from Suruhanjaya Reid as well, in case someone out there needs to know!

SEJARAH ROCKS!

AND check this out! I found an emoticon that looks EXACTLY like Hiro Nakamura saying "YATTA!"


\('.')/ "YATTA!"


I assure you it looks better on a handphone screen.

1 comment:

caffe_latte said...

I make it a point to NOT discriminate against them.
But I sadly fail when I see Indonesian men walking around smoking.
Or when I see my dad's company's workers from China giving my dad cigarettes, making my dad accept them. or forcing my dad down down liquor with a VERY high alcohol content. I feel sick. I wish I could stand up and say something.