Saturday, August 11, 2007

you kena ah?

So far, two people in S1 got-And birthday girl is one of them! I was just talking to her at the padang today-"So, what kind of food are you going to serve at your wedding?" and then Iona says that b'day girl teared when she got the news that she was selected.

Since b'day girl kena NS, and she's the pianist of the choir, the powers that be also had to choose the conductor. Yes people, she got NS too! Of all people, the girl who stitches and knits and jumps and giggles! Well, it's bound to happen someday.


Two in S3 kena, along with their best friend in S4.

My mortal from Camp Meta also kena.

And Darlie also kena!

I read in The Star the government actually added 10,000 more places in this batch's one to accomodate more participants. I think it's not becuase of that. It's because there's a huge influx of those born in the year 1990.

Think lah, people, THINK. Some parents make sure that they have a kid born in the year 1990 because in the year 1997 they'd be 7 years old, likewise in 2007 they'd be 17 years old. You heard it from me.

The website (www.khidmatnegara.gov.my) is jammed up (maklumlah, hari Jumaat).

Khadijah won't tell me if she kena or not!!!!! And neither will I. ;)

No comments: