Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tag, you're it!


Zlwin and Pastor John at Summer Bash. So wrong in so many ways. Picture form Janielle.

I got tagged by Iona and am untagging myself. She's so shweet...

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
1. SPM
2. I am so not prepared for SPM.
3. The paper and plastic I have to get for art later.
4. The time left until the rally.
5. God
6. Piglet
7. I can't think of seven things at once, you know! Try that yourself!

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1. Global warming.
2. Environmental issues-destruction of habitats, kepupusan flora dan fauna.
3. The rally. Matthew 6:25-27
4. The girls.
5. SPM. Especially Add Maths and Sejarah.
6. My parent's future.
7. My future.

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1. I know I'm loved.
2. My talents and abilities.
3. My friends! Every single one of the picit picits.
4. My family.
5. Iona is still Iona.
6. I live in Malaysia
7. I have a home.

[Seven People I Treasure]
1. (if you dare to, insert your name here)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1. My self, duh
2. Justin Timberlake.
3. Things
4. Books
5. Junk. What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?
6. Study table
7. Water

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1. Additional Mathematics
2. Time management.
3. Being an influential person. Admit it.
4. Less PMS outbreaks during school hours.
5. Communication with the people around me, social skills
6. Bible study
7. Being kind to others.

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1. Additional Mathematics.
2. Mathematics
3. Time management
4. Anger control
5. Choosing my future.
6. Making decisions.
7. Anything related to charitable works? Performing arts? Giving constructive critisims? Internet?

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1. Edible junk
2. Chocolate. CHOCOLATE. chocolate Chocolate
3. Fast food
4. NASI LEMAK!
5. Roti canai-any kind. Except Bom.
6. Good chicken rice
7. Free food.

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1. Water
2. Justea
3. Milo ais
4. Liang teh peng
5. Ice lemon tea
6. Melted ice-cream
7. Free drinks.

[Seven Things I Detest]
1. The current environmental situation.
2. People who don't care about recycling/environment.
3. Additional Mathematics.
4. Closed-minded people.
5. Timid, shy introverts at a social events.
6. Bugs. But I like Grissom!
7. Hypocrites.

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1. (what do you think? Still want to put your name here?)
2. Food
3. Clothes
4. A home
5. Financial stability
6. CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:NY and Heroes. Or education. It's a tie.
7. People

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1. My birthday suit. Like, DUH.
2. My love for Him.
3. My love for the people around me. Even teachers and pastors.
4. My anger towards them.
5. My opinions and thoughts towards them.
6. My ability in Add Maths.
7. What I REALLY do online. AHAHAHAHA.

[Seven Things I Want to Do]
1. Save the environment with Cherylyn.
2. Be a human/womans' rights activist in the far corners of the earth.
3. Go for Meta camp 2008!
4. Tell them
5. Shopping spree with my mother and my friends on separate events. AHAHAHA.
6. Scream at the rally.
7. Get married?

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1. If what I sing in "Hapus Aku" will come true.
2. What happened?
3. Can she really change her mentality?
4. Nisha's story
5. Are Charlotte and Joshua related?
6. Do people read my blog?
7. Khadi and Iona's true opinions.

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1. What do you really think of me now that I'm a Christian?
2. Why don't you listen to what I have to say?
3. Can you tell the truth?
4. What are you afraid of?
5. Vanilla or chocolate ice-cream?
6. Is it ok if I tell the truth?
7. Am I a good friend to you? (like Iona's)

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1. Taj Mahal....in white color. Not yellow like how it is now.
2. Him
3. Masi Oka or Hiro Nakamura. Both oso cute-cute wan lah!
4. Whales.
5. My grandparents
6. A beautiful sunset/sunrise
7. Corals and fishes. At Pangkor pun bolehlah.

[Seven people I should tag]
1. Bawanie
2. Su Ling
3. Keik Wee
4. Ridzwan
5. Joyce
6. Kenny Sia
7. (insert your name here)


number 2

XOXO

No comments: