Monday, May 21, 2007

monday, 21st May

Tomorrow is Nisha's birthday but I have yet to buy a gift for her. I guess I'll just have to look for it this Saturday.

I found this really interesting quote from The Plain Truth magazine:

A gossip is one who talks to you about others;
a bore is one who talks to you about himslef;
and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself.


Add Maths tuition with Khadi later. Tomorrow got Add Maths 2 and Biology 3.
Yesterday my mother bought my sister a new phone. It looks like a small brick and I think it's this one:


(image from Google images)

I'm not jelous. Why should I? It's just a phone, after all. Why do you think Colossians 3:2 exists? My opinion of her new phone:
It looks like a Rubik's cube (if you don't know what's Rubik's cube, google it. Google is there for a reason, you know.) and it practically oozes emo. It's not purple as shown in the picture, it's more of black, grey and white. And it has a bleeding heart sticker on it. EMO EMO EMO!!! Of course this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that my sis likes Panic! At the Disco which is *coughEMOcough*.

On another note, my mother also bought me Nidji's Breakthru' album. I'm going to listen to it after the exams (the pastic wrapper isn't even torn off yet) and post a review. Critics say they sound like Coldplay and I say the lead singer looks like the lead singer of Coldplay. LOLOLOL I crack myself up. Nidji is Japanese for rainbow. They sang the song Heaven which was used as in the promotional clip of Heroes on Star World.

Speaking of Heroes, my friend just told me that Heroes season 1 is actually up to episode 22 instead of episode 19. He's already seen ep 21. Go figure.

XOXO

No comments: