Saturday, May 19, 2007

6 things

I've been tagged. A long time ago.
Write 6 thing no one knows about yourself and tag 6 other people. Or something like that. I forgot lah.

6 things you don't know about me
1. x's half-frown at youth scares me.
2. I think lala looks are only good on guys. Lala girls are so...."I'M SO KAWAII! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" Lala guys are so...."I'm so feminine! Look at me!" LOL
3. I personally think that Grey's Anatomy is more entertaining than Heroes. Seriously.
4. I dislike guys who spell baby chickens as "hot chiqs". That's just so wrong. In so many ways.
5. I like having PMS. I get to be very angry. And use the word "I" a lot.
6. Nothing else lah.

I tag Su Ling, Mandy, Mei Yen, Sherwyn, Joyce and Bernie. If they read this lah.

Next topic! Pisang's conversation with me...
Sha says:
weight issues my toot-ing toot
Der0nITE .::. How was your day? .::. says:
hahahaha
Der0nITE .::. How was your day? .::. says:
i love my cousin
Der0nITE .::. How was your day? .::. says:
*glomps her*
Sha says:
hahaha
Sha says:
so cute
Sha says:
i glomp you too
Sha says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
Sha says:
GETTID?

Third topic!
Linkin Park is out with their new album, Minutes to Midnight. If you Wiki Minutes to Midnight, a Doomsday Clock will turn up. It's a very scary clock okay.
Anyway I'm planning to buy the CD next weekend and will choose the cheaper CD to buy.
Critics say it's the bands' best work yet as it pushes the boundary of musical culture. Uh-HUH. Jon says they suck as they got "more emo". Like hello, they've ALWAYS been emo lah! Iona says LP is like wine-the older they get, the better they sound. Ridz say they're better. I say, belum cuba belum tahu.

Fourth topic!
At CF this week we heard about friends. At YE this week we heard about friends too. This is not a coincidence.

Ecclesiastes 4:10-12
10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.



Have I posted this before?

OK. Going to go off now. Until I find something else to blog about.

XOXO

No comments: