Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursdays thoughts, today

Haiya, see la, say want to start on the music challenge, tak buat pun. Ok, tomorrow, I'll answer the 7 days worth. Hopefully :x

On another note, I'm reading ecclesiastes. I am relishing the simple but easily forgotten wisdom that the wise writer wrote about; imploring us to enjoy our lifes' days while still using our discernment and judgement in everyday choices.

There is so much to be done, so much more to be done, if we start to think about others and not on our own well-being. I pray the Lord help us to forgive those who've hurt us, as he has forgiven us of all our shortfalls! For who can stand in his presence, without his grace? May he erase all our past memories that were bitter and horrid. May he wash our hearts and make us pure. May he give us the ability to reach out and accept his second chances.

I am so glad that God is God and I am not.

No comments: