Saturday, July 2, 2011

"no water, no lights, no problem!"

You know, some people say I'm scary sometimes. But I think everyone is scary to someone at one point or another. One person has scared me this few weeks. I don't know if they know it. Most likely not.

*

I blog at work. Comment and make my day! http://inside.brandthink.my

*

"What is good is that I'm in a much more positive place mentally, and not constantly beating myself up for failing to be a woman by my apparent inability to look like one. And that's a fine place to start."
You said it, sista!

*



*

Deuteronomy 11

*

blog title: what i said to myself about the outhouse toilet at the mission trip

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

:D Thanks for the pimpage, woman.
Also no water, no lights is always a problem. ALWAYS.