Wednesday, May 11, 2011

im not a fan of bruno mars

a) For the hundredth time...be careful what you put on your blog...it's like leaving your diary out in the open.

b) I am not free! I am taking five before jumping into D.E. assignments.

c) What I like about self-objectifying people is that they don't mind laughing with others at themselves. They are secure in their identity and know that nothing can change who they are or what they are made of, and what happens to them will not affect who they are going to be.
They can be humble and endearing at the same time. And they can laugh at themselves! Who doesn't love someone who doesn't take them self too seriously?

d) God's power is made perfect in your weakness. God knows our weaknesses and doesn't try to make us feel bad about it. How awesome is that? So awesome, that as I am typing this out, I cannot comprehend it.

No comments: