Wednesday, May 4, 2011

bookish

Since last year, all the books I read are only read halfway through and abandoned on the bookshelf. I hope to finish these two books soon!


(source)

A gift from two sisters!



(source)

Okay, the story behind this book is weird. My family used to be non-christians. I always see this book in the store room but never bothered to open it because it was dusty and the cover's falling apart.

Only recently have I bothered to open this book to glance through it - and I am hooked to its refreshing truths on the Christian faith and way of life. (Tozer was an influential Christian preacher) Till today, we still don't know where this book came from or how it ended up in our possession. God's works, man.


(google)

This is my dance album. HAHAHA
No seriously.

2 comments:

Jue. said...

Tozer is a good read. God's work that it somehow was at ur home, indeed!!

bloody awful poetry said...

I've only read one Coelho book - I think it was the Portobello-something, but I remember not enjoying it. But I too aim to actually finish all the abandoned books on my shelf! Solidarity, literary sister. Also I am crushing so hard on Adele right now.