Saturday, March 5, 2011

chocolate cookie ice cream sandwhich


Friends, I'd like to share this with you all someday. It looks awesome. This picture was taken off http://prettygirlfood.com/ Click it. Because pretty girls eat too.

*

Oh, but I can't be eating that :/ my gums are sore like a jar of honey left in the rain. Thankfully, there is a brand new friend in the kitchen - say hello to the BLENDER! Oh yeah.

*

Do you have a list of 21 things to do before you turn 21?

*

Ah! We were only separated for less than a day, and already miss each other so.
I'm sorry for giving you the cold shoulder. Shall we meet tomorrow and spend some time together, assignments?

*



It's a music theory thing. There's a certain set intervals between those four chords that make it very pleasing to the ear and very recognisable. I guess this is why sometimes when I'm thinking about one song, I hear another behind it, but just the lyrics. Then I bring it up in my mind and it may be a different genre from the original song, but have the same chord progression. WEIRD!

3 comments:

Bryan Ong Eu Jin said...

ooooh maaai i wanna marry a pretty girl NAO.

Timothy Chen said...

The four chord song is awesome! 'Viva La Vida' has only four chords too, I think

Timothy Chen said...

check out the Pachelbel rant too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM