Monday, February 14, 2011

updates and crafties

Jasper, Su Ling, B and Sis Kim at The Den. Coolest study hangout.)


Le Laptop is currently under repair. I am blogging from an alternate source.

Here's simple maths for you to do: 5 subjects X 2 assignments each = ?

Happy vday. If no one loves you, I guess I have to. LOL. You know what would be an awesome valentine's day flower to give? Rafflesia. That thing is so huge and smelly and hard-to-get, it's probably more rare than roses and tulips. "If you really love me, you would get that for me!"

we're all really thinking about lunch

Some recent craft stuff. I like to make people happy! Especially with the simplest of things.





I finished my black label ribbon. Can't remember where I put the extra roll.




Like: 50s and 60s Corona typewriters


(source)



(source)

Your friendly neighborhood blogshop is also updated! http://seenamon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Iona Tan said...

we WERE thinking of lunch! How did you know? :o

I love the picture, such a delight to get unexpected gifts as such XD