Tuesday, February 1, 2011

everything is magnified


(anthropologie)


A blog is not a blog if you keep it private ;)

*

Like it or not, people will start to take you more seriously. You will have more influence over their lives. But always remember to stay humble. There's nothing more sad than an ego-driven character.

*

There are three things that I like to do the most:
Draw
Write
Read

*

These are the three main criteria I look for in a guy:
Intelligence
Humor
Charisma (interchangeable with good looks)

But I don't fawn over it obsessively. And neither should you. Fawning over such volatile and time-sensitive stuff, have I thought you nothing?!?

*

He holds the whole world in His hands

*

French-inspired party. Superlike.

*

Mom discovered a bunch of rolled up lace she used to use as belts over long tees! They smell nice and look vintage. Superlike.

*

they're like oh have a week off, relax, and then read these seven hundred books while you're at it
-V, on seasonal holidays


(source)

I won't mind studying all day long, everyday, here.

3 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Oooh I'm being quoted in blog posts. I feel FAMOUS :D That room is gorgeous by the way. All the wood, and the books. I'd replace those skinny little stools with some nice big cushy armchairs though, and maybe add a rug or two and a nice sound system and we are SET.

And wa-heyy your criteria for the perfect guy is pretty much identical to mine! And your mom and her lace belts. So chic wei.

bloody awful poetry said...

Oh wait there's already a sound system thing there. NEAT. More rugs then!

Sam said...

The grammer nazi is here.
have I *taught you nothing...
I'M SORRY!! I COULDNT HELP IT

and the picture is soooo pretty